Standard Terms and Conditions
These are the standard terms and conditions for Website Design & Development, Software Development, Website Hosting, Domain Registration, Internet Marketing and apply to all work undertaken by XLar Tech for its clients.
Our Costs and Deposits
- Website Design & Development :- You will have to deposit the sum total of 50 per cent of the total money payable after you give assent to the proposal presented by us. We will start working on your website design and development work soon after finalizing a mutually-agreed proposal and accepting the consideration (money). The remaining 50 percent you will need to pay when your project is completely finished and ready to be delivered to you.
- Software Development :- After you give go-ahead to our proposal for your website development, you will have to pay 50% of the agreed amount. After receiving the said amount, we will start working on your project. The rest amount you will need to pay just before you get your finished project.
- Website Hosting :- We do Website Hosting after receiving the total hosting charge in advance from our client.
- Domain Registration :- We register domain on behalf of our customers after receiving the total domain charge.
- Internet Marketing :- We provide Flexible Payment Options to our esteemed clients for SEO work. Here you will have the option of making your payments on quarterly, half-yearly or even early basis. The amount received will be for the period of the next 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
Supply of Materials
You will have to provide all materials and information required by us in order to complete the work. If there is any inordinate delay in providing these materials to us, which results into disruption of work, we will have the prerogative to extend any previously agreed deadlines. If the progress of your work gets disrupted, due to your lackadaisical approach, we will have the sole right to invoice you for any parts of the work already completed.
Here at XLar Tech you will have the freedom to make necessary revisions to the design proposal mutually agreed. But, those revisions are not endless and are subject to scrutiny from our expert team. If you make any alteration in the original design specification, you will have to pay the additional amount.
Project Delays and Client Liability
The speed of our work will depend upon your cooperation. If the nature of the project demands some useful information, material and these are not produced or provided by you, the delay in completion of the agreed work is bound to happen. And hence, it is your liability to furnish all that is required in the smooth completion of your project. We will not be liable if you fail to do what you are supposed to do for completing your project timely.
Payment once made shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
After your website is ready, you will have the valid license to use it. It will be under your patronage and you will be able to reap its benefits in the days to come.
We do not believe in Black Hat SEO. And this is the reason why we do not guarantee first page ranking in all major search engine results. But, since we know the nuances of SEO, ranking is something that will be guaranteed to you.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise due to delay in the completion of your work attributable to you. If you have to suffer loss, without the fault on our part, we shall not be answerable to you.
XLar Tech absolves itself from any responsibility that may arise due to the content of the materials provided on this site. We cannot be held responsible for any topicality, completeness or quality of the information provided on our website. We are not liable for any damage or loss that may be caused due to the use of any information provided, including any kind of information that is incomplete or incorrect. We have the sole right to change partly or completely the information provided by us on this website. We also reserve the right to delete any information without any prior announcement.
By using our website and the services, you agree to the terms and conditions specified by us.
Any service offered by us can be subtracted, if the situation of the circumstance necessitates it.
You will have to pay for the additional expenses if any, not mentioned in the regular invoice. If we purchase any material for the completion of your work in your absence, this extra cost will be added to you.
Maintaining your own backups will be a must for you. In any circumstance, we will not be held responsible for the data loss if any arising out of negligent act or omission by you.
Ownership of Domain Names and Web Hosting
When you reimburse us for any expenses that we have incurred, we will provide you all the account confidential details for the domain name registration and/or the web hosting.
Cross Browser Compatibility
We do our level best to ensure that the websites created by us are in accordance with all the modern web browsers, like the most recent versions of Internet Explorer firefox, Google chrome and Safari Third party extensions where a user may not necessarily have the same level of support for all the browsers. Wherever appropriate, we will substitute alternative extensions or implement other solutions.